All Saints Market Weighton Promoting a safer church.
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults.
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons.
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuses and other affected persons.
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.
If you are concerned that someone you know is at risk of or is being abused, or presents a risk to others, please seek guidance from a Safeguarding Adviser or if necessary report the matter to the Local Authority Social Care Services or the Police without delay by telephoning 101
Local contacts available to speak to if you have any concerns
Parish Safeguarding Representative –Janet Ward
Telephone 01430 872878
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Churchwarden -Andrew Frankland-Barber
Email – email@example.com
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser -Julie O’Hara
Telephone 01904 699524
Local Authority Social Services
Telephone 01482 395500
NSPCC 0808 800 5000
Family Lives 0808 800 2222
Childline 0800 11 11
National Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000 247
Stop it now 0808 1000 900
Action on Elder Abuse 0808 808 8141
NAPAC 10808 801 0331