We aim to plan a mixed programme of fellowship, outreach and fund-raising. Our activities include:
- Friday mornings. Each Friday there is a coffee morning held in church from 9.30 to 11.30. Why not join us for a drink and light refreshments? Friends meet up here regularly, walkers drop in, visitors to the town call in or anyone who feels like a bit of company or light refreshments. Everyone is always welcome. Occasionally we do light lunches following the coffee morning.
- Sunbeams. Each Tuesday afternoon from 1.30 to 3.30 during school term time, mothers and pre-school children meet informally in the small room in church. It is a chance to meet other parents over a tea or coffee and the children enjoy meeting each other too whilst have fun playing with all the toys. Any parents (or grandparents) are very welcome. For further details, contact Ann Bralant on 01430 879892.
- Ann & Angela will be pleased to welcome any families who would like to return or to pay a first visit on any Tuesday during term time
- Bellringers. The tower ringers meet each Wednesday evening at 7.30pm. Anyone wanting more details, please contact John Speak on 01430 879686.
- Handbell Ringers. Practice sessions are held in church on Monday evenings at 7.30pm. New members are always welcome including novices. For more details, please contact Bob Speak on 01430 872222.
- Weighton Waytes Choir. Members of all ages come from various places around Market Weighton and practice in the church on Wednesday evenings at 7.00pm. It is not a church choir and was formed several years ago by their conductor Carole Readman. They give many concerts during the year at different venues. If you would like further details, please contact Carol Readman on 01430 872459.
- Concerts. Watch for details of various concerts held in the church during the year.
- Carer’s Support Drop In Group. This group offering support and advice to any carer. The group meet in the church meeting room on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 1.30pm. Please call in and have a word with Barry Sedgwick if you are interested, or see the church notice board in the porch for further details.